Sunday, July 17, 2011

Whimpering and postponing...

"Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing."
-Walt Whitman

I really love that poem, but the truth is I still whimper and postpone, and I need an awful lot of stuff.

Got a late start today, so I'm posting this from Salisbury Beach, Massachusetts. At least I'm north of Boston for tomorrow's rush hour. As far as I know, Maine and New Hampshire have no rush hour, because, well, where would they go?

Not much to report. Successfully dodged a thousand deaths on I-95 and associated thruways, thought about stealth camping in an abandoned minigolf course, then decided that might anger the tiny Mayan gods who probably lived in the miniature temple, so I'm at a campground, where everyone seems to be out getting liquored up so they can come back and make a bunch of noise later.

The bike did well, everything seems to be working and, surprisingly, not overloaded.
Other than that, not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment